Intermediate One-Day Workshop
For those of you who already work in the semi-automatic modes, with a solid understanding of aperture and shutter speed, and are looking to expand your photographic knowledge; then this workshop is for you. You will learn to shoot manually, gaining more creative control over your photos. We will explore the role of light and use the practical session to put your new knowledge to the test and improve your composition. For up to 6 people.
Key topics covered
I'll get you out and about with your camera so you can practice what you've learned straight away.
- To have greater creative control in your photography
- How to shoot in manual mode
- The role of different lenses
- How to photograph in low light conditions
- Working with light
- How much does ventolin cost without insurance
- Lasix 40mg price in uk
- Propecia generic price
- Where to get cipro
- Low cost symbicort
- Can i get valtrex over the counter
- Cost of brand name synthroid at pharmacy uk
- Can i order flagyl online
- How much does generic antabuse cost
- Zithromax price per pill
The fee includes tuition (9.30-5.30), course notes, lunch, tea/coffee & biscuits throughout the day! For workshop timings, logistics etc, see below.
Workshop Logistics , Gift Vouchers & Free Places
For the nitty gritty workshop details: what to bring etc please click on the above photo.
A gift voucher could be the perfect present for a friend or relative with a keen interest in photography. Please click on the above image to find out more.